I am an assistant professor (maître de conférences) in the Ceremade at Université Paris Dauphine.
A CV (in french) can be uploaded here.
- Roche, A. (2015). Local Optimization of Black-Box Function with High or Infinite-Dimensional Inputs: Application to Nuclear Safety, Prépublication MAP5 2015-11.
Published or accepted papers
- Chagny, G., Comte, F. and Roche, A. (2017). Adaptive estimation of the hazard rate with multiplicative censoring, Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, 184, pp. 25-47 [HaL].
- Brunel, E., Mas. A. and Roche, A. (2016). Non-asymptotic Adaptive Prediction in Functional Linear Models, Journal of Multivariate Analysis, 143, pp. 208-232 [Hal].
- Chagny, G. and Roche, A. (2016). Adaptive estimation in the functional nonparametric regression model, Journal of Multivariate Analysis, 146, pp. 105-118 [Hal].
- Brunel, E. and Roche, A. (2015). Penalized contrast estimation in functional linear models with circular data, Statistics, 6, pp. 1298-1321 [Hal].
- Chagny, G. and Roche, A. (2014). Adaptive and minimax estimation of the cumulative distribution function given a functional covariate. Electronic Journal of Statistics, 8, pp. 2352-2404.
- Statistical modelling for functional data: nonasymptotic approaches and adaptive methods, defended on 7th of July, 2014 ([pdf] [TeL] [soutenance]).
- Chagny, G. and Roche, A. (2014). Adaptive and Minimax estimation of the cumulative distribution function given a functional covariate. In Contributions in infinite-dimensional statistics and related topics, pp. 79-94.